What we do
Sirma Enterprise Systems specializes in enterprise software development. In addition, SES has created a unique SEP platform (Sirma Enterprise Platform) – which offers a unique combination of semantic technologies, modelling tools and methods, and leading open-source servers and components. The platform is designed using service- oriented architecture (SOA) for cloud-ready enterprise performance.
SES develops scalable, flexible Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products and suites for public institutions and for businesses across a variety of industry verticals, including: Manufacturing, Printing and Packaging, as well as organizations like Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums. SES ensures that its specific customer domain knowledge is incorporated into a common platform to deliver standardized formats across various structured and unstructured information sources.
Sirma Enterprise Systems, established in 2008, offers a unique business platform for “semantic enterprise” integration, collaboration and management. SES is the preferred technology partner for IBM in. Bulgaria.
SES has a Certified Quality Management System under ISO-9001:2008.
Sirma Enterprise Platform (SEP) offers a solid foundation for enterprise data integration, content creation and organization, collaboration, knowledge management. The platform is comprised of specific models, knowledge bases and customizations. Its rich foundation contains applications that solve a wide variety of business problems. Unique features and functionality include:
- Alignment between organizational change management and enterprise systems and tools
- Semantic technology and models for enterprise data integration, business process know-how, contextual information retrieval and business object interlinking
- Intelligent Documents – combining structured data and unstructured information through a central semantic enterprise model
- A model-based template application for quality management systems.
E-QMA is a web based application allowing full digitalization of quality management processes for ISO 9001 compliance and continual improvement. It also offers a seamless migration toward the new versions of ISO 9001:2015.
- ISO 9001 Compliance
- Quality and Business Process Control
- Up-to-date Electronic Documentation
- Administrative Reduction
- Cross-functional Collaboration
- Continual Improvement
- ISO-27001 documentation and management of information security
- Compliance management – ISO 9001/20XX
- Management of engineering documentation in manufacturing
- Customer and Supplier Relationship Management
- Human resource management
- Trade Management
- Management of publications, digital and web content, internal libraries and wikis
- Cultural and historical heritage collaboration
…And many more related to integration of complex information, content, collaboration and management.