What we do
EngView Systems offers software for businesses involved in product packaging and Point of Purchase (POP) and Point of Sales (POS) displays. The company’s main product is the EngView Package Designer Suite – customized software for the paper/carton packaging and POP/POS display design industry. The Suite provides designers with an end-to-end solution – from conceptual design to 2-D and 3-D modeling, layout preparation, sample making and die making.
EngView’s second software product line, SFM (Scan-Fit-Measure) delivers solutions for profile geometry-based measurements and quality control, and inventory auditing for aluminum and plastic extrusion manufacturers. It offers a 2-D system for automated measurement and inspection of profile geometry (SFM) and a database of reusable extrusion tools to help lower production costs (ALEX Tool Matching).
EngView Systems is a leading and innovative provider of CAD /CAM software for packaging and measurement-centric businesses. It also serves the needs of businesses involved in aluminum and plastic extrusion.
The company was established in 1999 in Canada by several Sirma corporate executives out of their fascination and desire to develop better design solutions. With locations across Canada and Brazil, Engview is now a recognized brand in 30 countries across 6 continents.
EngView Package & Display Designer Suite
- Specialized CAD/CAM software for production of boxes and POP/POS displays that includes:
- Award-winning parametric design technology and a suite modules, covering the entire design process.
- Comprehensive library of parametric components and designs integrated with Adobe® Illustrator®.
Scan-Fit-Measure (SFM): automated measurement and inspection tools for profile geometry
- Scan Fit and Measure is a 2-D system for automated measurement and quality inspection of profile geometry by using flatbed scanners.
- SFM enables users to perform pass/fail inspection, visual comparisons of scanned images to the CAD model, precise measurement of size, position and shape characteristics, as well as GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance).
ALEX Tool Matching System
ALEX Tool Matching is innovative software that will help you reduce production costs and speed production for extruders. The system applies a smart pattern-matching technology to locate best-fit forms from your already created and stored shapes. It offers a way to better manage any inventory of used backers and bolsters, and can reuse them when necessary.