“Sirma Group Holding” JSC announces the results of the capital increase through the initial public offering based on the Prospectus. It was approved by the Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) with its decision № 601 – Е/21.07.2015.
The initial public offering was concluded successfully under the following results:
- Final date of the initial public offering – 21.10.2015.
- Total number of shares offered for subscription – up to 18 491 858 (up to 16 000 000 New shares and up to 2 491 858 Existing shares in case of oversubscription).
- Actual number of shares subscribed and paid – 9 523 362 New shares.
- Amount received in the special raising account opened in “UniCredit Bulbank” AD – BGN 11 428 034.40.
- Public offering expenses – fees, remuneration and other expenses connected to the public offering, including fees paid to FSC – BGN 181 951.69. Additionally, fees for: listing on regulated market, registration of the capital increase in the Central depository, publishing this announcement in “Capital Daily” and “Sega” newspapers, and capital increase registration with the Commercial Register, amounting BGN 2 156.20 will be paid.
The Company and the manager of the issue “Elana Trading” Inc. have experienced no impediments, arguments or any of that nature during the subscription period.