About Sirma Solutions:
Sirma Solutions, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, is a market leader in Software Development, IT Consulting Services and System Integration. Founded in 1992, Sirma Solutions delivers complex and cutting-edge projects worldwide for clients from different business verticals.
DevOps Engineer will be responsible to assist in developing our cloud strategy, cloud infrastructure and automation frameworks for deploying, managing, and monitoring multi-tenant SaaS applications running on AWS. The position requires a mature and dynamic professional that can work alongside Engineering to ensure Enterprise class operation.
- Automate solutions, focusing on continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Own management of applications and services, ensuring security and operational requirements (reliability, availability, scalability, performance, capacity etc.) are met and improved
- Ensure monitoring coverage for applications and proactively monitor and manage the health of applications/systems; responsible and accountable for driving the root cause and ensuring all issues are addressed and resolved in a timely fashion
- Perform complex technical work to accomplish tasks and projects within a defined time frame
- Install, upgrade, configure, repair and monitor high-availability 24/7 application service, third-party appliances, and applications
- Programmatically configure and maintain application environment using standard configuration management tools (i.e., puppet, chef, etc.)
- Perform troubleshooting of applications and infrastructure issues
- Monitor and report to management on program status, application and server issues
- Hardware/software/VM configuration and management
- BS/MS in computer science or other relevant technical degree
- 5-10 years of experience in Information Technology, ideally having worked in DevOps role with enterprise applications in a Linux Data Center environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaborative problem-solving skills.
- Experience automating systems administration tasks - Python, Perl or BASH/Shell scripting required
- Experience with Linux (RHEL, CentOS 6.x - 7.x, preferred), Zabbix/Nagios (or other monitoring tools), ssh, rsync, top, iostat, iptables, NFS, ext3, ext4, XFS and other file systems
- Experience with HTTP protocol, SSL, Apache Web Services
- Experience with TCP/IP protocols
- Experience with Java Virtual Machines, Apache Tomcat
- Experience with relational databases and SQL grammar
- Experience with configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience with automated deployment/ Continuous Integration/ Release Engineering tools like Maven, Bamboo, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with Linux system management tools, logical file systems, and client/server environments
- Experience with firewall, intrusion detection prevention, and network security
- Shell programming expertise
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated initiative and team work competencies
Why Sirma Solutions should be your choice:
- Top salary, catchy perks and other social benefits
- Exciting working environment, friendly chaps and experience exchange with colleagues around the world
- Travel around clock and opportunity to visit cool places
- Team buildings and sport opportunities
- Personal development program that appraises people for their strengths, achievements and problem solving skills
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Date expires: March 17, 2016|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published: February 17, 2016|
|Send by e-mail: email@example.com|