About Sirma Solutions:
Sirma Solutions, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, is a market leader in Software Development, IT Consulting Services and System Integration. Founded in 1992, Sirma Solutions delivers complex and cutting-edge projects worldwide for clients from different business verticals.
The software engineer is a part of the software development team of North America Business Unit at Sirma Solutions. The Business Unit is responsible for developing various SW Apps, SDKs, APIs and cloud infrastrucutre. The development spans across several desktop and mobile platforms, OSs and SW technologies. As a part of cross functional project team, the SW engineer is responsible for understanding requirements, specifying detailed design, developing code, testing and delivering high quality work products. Other responsibilites may include SW architeture, technical/team leadership, project management and mentoring other team members.
- Develops and implements insurance application business logic in Oracle database using Oracle PL/SQL and Oracle Forms;
- Perform requirement analysis, design and develop accurate schedules
- Make strategic technical decisions related to the project;
- Follow department guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control
- Creates the database objects structure;
- Makes modifications to programs units/forms/reports
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering. Master in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.
- Must have good understanding of software engineering principles, software development life cycle and software quality.
- Experience with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience with Oracle Forms and Reports;
- Experience with Oracle ADF, Java EE.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
Why Sirma Solutions should be your choice:
- Top salary, catchy perks and other social benefits
- Chance to work with dedicated people who believe in our company
- Exciting working environment, friendly chaps and experience exchange with colleagues around the world
- Travel around clock and opportunity to visit cool places
- Team buildings and sport opportunities
- Personal development program that appraises people for their strengths, achievements and problem solving skills
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Date expires: August 13 2016|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published:July 13, 2016|
|Send by e-mail: email@example.com|