About S&G Technology Services:
S&G Technology Services, the banking arm of Sirma Solutions, provides services to some of the main names of the banking industry globally.
We believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that it is the self-motivated, responsible and creative people that bring success to the company.
- Day to day management of the teams and all activities related to the successful delivery of the projects.
- Monitoring and reporting progress.
- Resource planning.
- Activity planning and sequencing.
- Determine the organizational structure of the project teams.
- Ensure that the projects are mananged in the appropriate manner within the Company's porfolio of projects.
- Contribute to desing, technical and delivery discussions.
- Motivating team members.
- Initial business analysis of new project opportunities.
- Making sure the quality standards are met.
- At least 4 years of software development experience, at least 2 of which using Java (preferably server-side / Java EE).
- At least 1 year of project management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional English proficiency, both written and spoken.
- Ability to clearly communicate needs and requirements through the whole stack of stakeholders.
- Ability to gather requirements from non-technical stakeholders and translate that into a technical specification.
- Experience working with distributed, multicultural teams. Experience of corporate environments and client/supplier relationship.
- Experience working in agile environments, critical thinking and ability to prioritize and adjust to changing deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Banking experience/knowledge (retail banking, corporate, wealth).
- Experience with ESB (ideally OSB, Tibco).
- .NET experience
What’s In It For You:
- Dynamic, interesting and diverse work.
- Opportunity to work and influence in a company where initiative and good ideas are valued and rewarded.
- Good career-development opportunities.
- Fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is essential for the company culture.
- Competitive salary.
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Date expires: January 04, 2016|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published: December 04, 2015|
|Send by e-mail: email@example.com|