About Sirma Solutions:
Sirma Solutions, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, is a market leader in Software Development, IT Consulting Services and System Integration. Founded in 1992, Sirma Solutions delivers complex and cutting-edge projects worldwide for clients from different business verticals.
The software engineer is a part of the software development team of North America Business Unit at Sirma Solutions. The Business Unit is responsible for developing various SW Apps, SDKs, APIs and cloud infrastrucutre. The development spans across several desktop and mobile platforms, OSs and SW technologies. As a part of cross functional project team, the SW engineer is responsible for understanding requirements, specifying detailed design, developing code, testing and delivering high quality work products. Other responsibilites may include SW architecture, technical/team leadership, project management and mentoring other team members.
- Develop software for respective cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices.
- Develop complete web applications - from DB design, implementation, server and client side.
- Manage other developers, evaluate and assign tasks.
- Timely delivery of working systems that meet customer needs.
- Make sure that development process and approach of clients meets project needs.
- Coordinate team efforts with client counterparts and internal stakeholders.
- Perform requirement analysis, design and develop accurate schedules.
- Make strategic technical decisions related to the project.
- Follow department guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering. Master in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.
- Must have knowledge and experience of full stack web application development.
- Must have good understanding of software engineering principles, software development life cycle and software quality.
- Experience with Database design.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Why Sirma Solutions should be your choice:
- Top salary, catchy perks and other social benefits.
- Exciting working environment, friendly chaps and experience exchange with colleagues around the world.
- Travel around clock and opportunity to visit cool places.
- Team buildings and sport opportunities.
- Personal development program that appraises people for their strengths, achievements and problem solving skills.
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Date expires: November 11, 2016|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published:October 11, 2016|
|Send by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|