About Sirma Solutions:
Sirma Solutions, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, is a market leader in Software Development, IT Consulting Services and System Integration. Founded in 1992, Sirma Solutions delivers complex and cutting-edge projects worldwide for clients from different business verticals.
The software engineer is a part of the software development team of North America Business Unit at Sirma Solutions. The Business Unit is responsible for developing various SW Apps, SDKs, APIs and cloud infrastrucutre. The development spans across several desktop and mobile platforms, OSs and SW technologies. As a part of cross functional project team, the SW engineer is responsible for understanding requirements, specifying detailed design, developing code, testing and delivering high quality work products.
- Develop software for respective cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices;
- Perform requirement analysis, design and develop accurate schedules;
- Follow department guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control;
- Apply design principles and user experience to implement high-fidelity wireframes, interaction flows.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering. Master in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred.
- Good understanding of software engineering principles, software development life cycle and software quality;
- Experience with at least one of the following program languages:
- Experience in developing cross-browser web applications;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- English level - intermediate.
Why Sirma Solutions should be your choice:
- Top salary, catchy perks and other social benefits;
- Exciting working environment, friendly chaps and experience exchange with colleagues around the world;
- Travel around clock and opportunity to visit cool places;
- Team buildings and sport opportunities;
- Personal development program that appraises people for their strengths, achievements and problem solving skills;
- Work-life balanceand flexible schedule.
|Date expires: May 08, 2016|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published: April 08, 2016|
|Send by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|