About Sirma Solutions:
Sirma Solutions, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, is a market leader in Software Development, IT Consulting Services and System Integration. Founded in 1992, Sirma Solutions delivers complex and cutting-edge projects worldwide for clients from different business verticals.
We believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that it is the self-motivated, responsible and creative people that bring success to the company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of modern HTML5 web applications and will participate actively in the company's technical community to share knowledge and solve problems in the area of HTML5 and CSS3 development.
• Develop and maintain HTML5/JS web-based systems;
• Build efficient and reusable frontend-end software;
• Develop additional modules and interfaces to existing software.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a developer;
• Excellent HTML5/CSS3 skills;
• Good command of English;
• Self-driven personality and cooperative attitude;
• Good team-working and communication skills.
What's In It for You:
• The opportunity to turn great ideas into great products. You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technology experts on product concepts and their innovative applications globally;
• Dynamic, interesting and diverse work;
• Opportunity to work and influence in a company where initiative and good ideas are valued and rewarded;
• Good career-development opportunities;
• Fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is essential for the company culture;
• Competitive salary.
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Date expires: November 06, 2015|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published: October 06, 2015|
|Send by e-mail: email@example.com|