About Sirma Solutions:
Sirma Solutions, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, is a market leader in Software Development, IT Consulting Services and System Integration. Founded in 1992, Sirma Solutions delivers complex and cutting-edge projects worldwide for clients from different business verticals.
- Execute full lifecycle software development;
- Document and maintain software functionality;
- Investigate new technologies;
- Comply with project plans and industry standards;
- Work closely with QA team members in testing phase;
- Discuss requirements with the client, business analysts and the development team;
- Design product architecture and advice on best technology stack to be implemented.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- At least 7 years of programming experience;
- At least 5 years of experience using C++ and 2 years of experience with Java or .NET;
- Solid experience with MFC;
- Experience in developing custom MFC components;
- Familiarity with modern software development methodologies and release processes;
- Very good written and spoken English.
Why Sirma Solutions should be your choice:
- Top salary, catchy perks and other social benefits;
- Exciting working environment, friendly chaps and experience exchange with colleagues around the world;
- Travel around clock and opportunity to visit cool places;
- Team buildings and sport opportunities;
- Personal development program that appraises people for their strengths, achievements and problem solving skills;
- Work-life balanceand flexible schedule.
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Date expires: November 11 2016|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published:October 11, 2016|
|Send by e-mail: email@example.com|