About Sirma Solutions:
Sirma Solutions, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, is a market leader in Software Development, IT Consulting Services and System Integration. Founded in 1992, Sirma Solutions delivers complex and cutting-edge projects worldwide for clients from different business verticals.
We believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that it is the self-motivated, responsible and creative people that bring success to the company.
You will join a small innovative team of extraordinary programmers and scientists. We perform research tasks, implement our ideas and test various new approaches to invent new core technologies and to implement them in real software.
• You will keep yourself updated with advances in the field of robotics and computer vision;
• Research and development of new ideas and algorithms in the fields of computer vision and machine learning.
• Make decisions about how to translate complex ideas to working solutions while keeping a keen eye for computation and accuracy;
• Put your software development and math skills to work in solving hard real world problems as an embedded core technology in commercial systems.
• Bachelor/Master degree or students in Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics, etc.
• Very good programming skills, ideally in C++, Java or Python;
• Experience with algorithms in computer vision;
• Good algorithmic thinking;
• Experience working in an interpreted environment like MATLAB or OpenCV will be considered as strong advantage
• Understanding of neural network or robotics will be considered strong advantage;
• Good command of English language;
• Good team-working and communication skills;
• Self-driven personality and cooperative attitude.
What's In It for You:
• The opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology experts on product concepts and their innovative applications globally;
• Dynamic and interesting work;
• Opportunity to work and influence in a company where initiative and good ideas are valued and rewarded;
• Good career-development opportunities;
• Fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is essential for the company culture;
• Competitive salary.
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Date expires: April 21, 2016|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published: March 21, 2016|
|Send by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|