The Software Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for assuring optimal quality for our company clients software deliverables. This includes the development of test plans and procedures for all levels of testing, executing test plans and procedures, as well as providing guidance during the execution of plans and procedures by other department personnel. The Software Quality Assurance Engineer also works closely with developers, project managers, and other department personnel to ensure the tasks necessary to produce high quality software have been accomplished.
- Develop test plans and procedures for all levels of testing and enter them into test case management system.
- Execute testings according to test plans and procedures and enter defect reports in tracking system for any issues found.
- Provide assessment and report on the overall quality of software.
- Participate is requirement analysis and specification review meetings.
- Manage defect lifecycle.
- Escalate issues to project management when necessary.
- Implementation and maintenance of utilities used for test automation and functionality verification (as assigned).
- Assist development with reproduction and isolation of issues.
- Implementation and maintenance of utilities used to manage department processes and procedures (as assigned).
- Perform industry certifications (as assigned).
- BS/MS in computer science or other relevant technical degree.
- Understanding QA's role into the development cycle.
- Experience with project testing, finding unexpected behaviour.
- Experience with reading Software Requirements Specification, finding misconceptions in SRS.
- Experience with performing test cases, test scenarios, test execution upon a SRS.
- Experience with using a bug tracking system like JIRA and GitHub Issues.
- Experience with Selenium, SoapUI, Apache JMeter is considered as an advantage.
- Experience creating and executing functional, performance, regression, integration and automated tests.
- Experience writing end-to-end user acceptance test cases and scenarios.
- Strong communication skills.
Why Sirma Solutions should be your choice:
- Top salary, catchy perks and other social benefits
- Exciting working environment, friendly chaps and experience exchange with colleagues around the world
- Travel around clock and opportunity to visit cool places
- Team buildings and sport opportunities
- Personal development program that appraises people for their strengths, achievements and problem solving skills
- Work-life balanceand flexible schedule
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Date expires: October 08, 2016|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published:September 08, 2016|
|Send by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|