About Sirma Solutions:
Sirma Solutions, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, is a market leader in Software Development, IT Consulting Services and System Integration. Founded in 1992, Sirma Solutions delivers complex and cutting-edge projects worldwide for clients from different business verticals.
S&G Technology Services, the banking arm of Sirma Solutions, provides services to some of the main names of the banking industry globally.
We believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that it is the self-motivated, responsible and creative people that bring success to the company.
The Java Web Developer will be responsible for the whole solution and will influence client’s stakeholders in all parts of the business. Most of the projects will take place on-site at the customer’s premises so the developer needs to have the ability to travel and stay abroad for extended periods of time.
• Prepare solution design, while applying technology’s best practices and methodologies;
• Solve technical requirements or issues by leading analysis and development;
• Design and implement the look and feel of the solution, page layout and flow;
• Apply look and feel and UI behavior;
• Integrate with external service providers;
• Application deployment;
• Perform requirement gathering exercises, document and maintain the obtained requirements and translate them into a technical proposal.
• Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, IT, Software engineering, etc.
• At least 1 year of exposure to Java technologies and XML;
• Experience with 3rd party system integration using Web Services;
• Experience with application servers;
• Ability and willingness to travel extensively;
• Very good command of English language;
• Experience in retail, banking and/ or insurance sector will be considered advantage;
• Good team-working and communication skills;
• Self-driven personality and cooperative attitude;
• Adaptability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
What's In It for You:
• The opportunity to turn great ideas into great products. You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technology experts on product concepts and their innovative applications globally;
• Dynamic, interesting and diverse work;
• Opportunity to gain experience with a portfolio of major international clients;
• Opportunity to work and influence in a company where initiative and good ideas are valued and rewarded;
• Good career-development opportunities and extensive training provided;
• Fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is essential for the company culture;
• Competitive salary.
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Date expires: September 09, 2015|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published: August 10, 2015|
|Send by e-mail: email@example.com|