Sirma ITT, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, is a software company that specializes in the development of the Enterprise Management Platform for Semantic Data Integration with Collaborative Work & Content Management – called Sirma Platform. Some of the main clients of Sirma ITT are Quality Vision International Inc., National Gallery of Art, Washington DC (and seven others leading museums in the USA and Europe), Sofia Municipality in Bulgaria and others.
Sirma ITT has offices in Sofia, Ruse and Varna.
Currently we are hiring a Quality Assurance Engineer (QA).
- Participate in creation of the test model (user stories and scenarios) based on specifications (acceptance criteria) and business models.
- Analysis of the provided specifications and looking for any ambiguities or errors in it.
- Execute performance tests to verify that the system meets the requirements in the documentation.
- Manual execution of exploratory, usability, functional and smoke tests following the test model and filling in the test results.
- Looking for bugs and describing them in detailed bug reports.
- Preparation of project status report.
- Passion for quality.
- Team player and willingness to work in a dynamic environment
- At least one year experience in application testing.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree or currently student in Computer Science (or other likewise specialties).
- Experience with MS Office, XML and HTML.
- Knowledge about how web applications and web services work.
- Experience with source control versioning systems (Git/SVN) and task management systems (JIRA).
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies and bug documentation techniques.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- English – working level.
The following is considered as an advantage:
- Experience working in Agile environment.
- Experience with any object-oriented programming language and web services.
- Basic Linux skills
- Experience with automated testing tools and performance testing tools like Selenium and Jmeter.
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Experience with User stories and BDD (behavior-driven development).
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV
The ad is valid only for Ruse
Level of employment: Full-time.
|Date expires: March 17, 2016|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published: February 17, 2016|
|Send by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|