About Sirma ITT:
Sirma ITT, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, is a software company that specializes in the development of the Enterprise Management Platform for Semantic Data Integration with Collaborative Work & Content Management – called Sirma Platform. Some of the main clients of Sirma ITT are Quality Vision International Inc., National Gallery of Art, Washington DC (among seven other leading museums in the USA and Europe), Sofia Municipality in Bulgaria and others.
Sirma ITT has offices in Sofia, Ruse and Varna.
Primary responsibilities of the Junior Business Analyst include customization of the Sirma Platform, based on client’s specific requirements.
- Participate in preparation of project documentation
- Make system customizations and configurations based on the client’s requirements
- Perform functional testing of the system
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Work with clients and project development teams
- University degree or last year in the university
- Minimum one year of experience on a business analyst position
- Knowledge and experience in HTML and XML
- Basic UML and BPMN knowledge
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis
- Fluency in English
- Good attention to details
- Good team working and communication skills
- Open, friendly and collaborative personality
- Keen to learn new technologies in the IT field
What's In It for You:
- The opportunity to help great ideas turn into great products. You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technology experts on product concepts and their innovative applications globally
- Opportunity to become part of and to influence a company where initiative and good ideas are appreciated and accordingly rewarded
- Good development opportunities
- Fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is essential for the company culture
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the criteria we will be glad to hear from you and to discuss further your experience and professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Date expires: May 15, 2015|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published: Apr 15, 2015|
|Send by e-mail: email@example.com|