About Sirma ITT:
Sirma ITT, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, is a software company that specializes in the development of the Enterprise Management Platform for Semantic Data Integration with Collaborative Work & Content Management – called the Sirma Platform. Some of the main clients of Sirma ITT are Quality Vision International Inc., National Gallery of Art, Washington DC (among seven other leading museums in the USA and Europe), Sofia Municipality in Bulgaria and others.
Sirma ITT has offices in Sofia, Ruse and Varna.
Primary responsibilities of the Business Analyst include working closely with our clients in order to ensure smooth and effective project running during all its stages: requirements gathering, specification of system requirements and configuration, designing business solutions for the clients applying the Sirma Platform, and training users.
• Active and timely communication with clients during all project stages
• Active work with the development teams
• Gathering of user requirements
• Functional requirements specifications
• Participation in the presales activities – RFIs, RFPs
• Analysis of the client legacy systems
• Specification of integrations with the external systems
• Modeling of complex business processes and data models
• Delivery of suggestions for the improvement of clients’ business processes
• Designing business solutions for the clients applying the Sirma Platform
• Participation in UAT
• Leading customer trainings
• University degree
• 5+ years of experience as a business analyst in the software development sector
• Knowledge of and experience with user requirements gathering techniques – user stories, interviews, JAD sessions, etc.
• Experience in Object Oriented Analysis
• Knowledge of SCRUM or other AGILE methodologies
• Experience in UML, BPMN and XML
• Basic knowledge of UI/UX
• Fluency in English
• Good team-working and communication skills
• Open, friendly and collaborative personality
What's In It for You:
• The opportunity to help great ideas turn into great products. You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technology experts on product concepts and their innovative applications globally
• Opportunity to become part of and to influence a company where initiative and good ideas are appreciated and accordingly rewarded
• Good development opportunities
• Fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is essential for the company culture
• Competitive salary
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the criteria we will be glad to hear from you and to discuss further your experience and professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Date expires: April 21, 2016|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published: March 21, 2016|
|Send by e-mail: email@example.com|