About Sirma ISG:
Sirma ISG, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, is established in 2011 and is a leading provider of web-based solutions for the insurance industry. The company products are based on innovative information technologies and are recognized by consumers as intuitive and easy to use.
In Sirma ISG we strive to always protect the clients’ interests, to be one step ahead of the competition in terms of quality, and to deliver services of high professional level in order to maintain long-term relationships with our customers.
What we can say about our organizational culture is that we believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that it is the self-motivated, responsible and creative people that bring success to the company.
Primary responsibilities of the PHP Developer include development, testing, optimization, deployment and technical support of software components, web services, and user interfaces for the broker and insurance sectors.
- Development, testing, optimization, deployment, customization and technical support of software components and modules
- Participation in the creation of web services
- Simultaneous handling of multiple PHP projects
- Technical analysis in order to improve performance and scalability of the software solutions
- Bachelor degree in Computer science, Information technologies or related
- Very good knowledge of PHP and minimum 2 years of experience with the programming language
- 2+ years of experience with web development and design
- Knowledge of MySQL/Oracle database and SQL
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of English, both written and verbal
- Good team working and communication skills
- Knowledge of Front end development, HTML5, responsive design, and RWD is considered as an advantage
- Interests towards mobile applications is considered as a plus
- Knowledge of the insurance and/or brokerage business is considered as an advantage
What's In It for You:
- The opportunity to help great ideas turn into great products. You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technology experts on product concepts and their innovative applications
- Opportunity to become part and to influence in a company where initiative and good ideas are appreciated and accordingly rewarded
- Good development opportunities
- Fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is essential for the company culture
- Competitive salary and bonuses according to performance results
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Date expires: October 08, 2016|
|Department: Software development|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published: September 08, 2016|
|Send by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|