Sirma is the biggest Bulgarian group of IT companies. Since 1992, Sirma has been transforming innovative ideas and know how into successful knowledge enterprises. Nowadays, Sirma has grown to over 20 subsidiaries and joint ventures, specialized in different areas of IT.
We believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that it is self-motivated, responsible and creative people that bring success to the company.
Primary responsibilities of the PHP Developer include development, testing, optimization, deployment and technical support of software components, web and mobile solutions for the broker and insurance sectors.
• Development, testing, optimization, deployment, customization and technical support of software components and modules
• Participation in the creation of web services
• Simultaneous handling of multiple PHP projects
• Bachelor degree in Computer science, Information technologies or related
• Very good knowledge of PHP and minimum 2 years of experience with the programming language
• Very good knowledge of MySQL
• Good command of English, both written and verbal
• Experience with CodeIgniter is considered as a strong advantage
• Knowledge of the insurance and/or brokerage business is considered as an advantage
What's In It for You:
• The opportunity to help great ideas turn into great products. You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technology experts on product concepts and their innovative applications
• Opportunity to become part and to influence in a company where initiative and good ideas are appreciated and accordingly rewarded
• Good development opportunities
• Fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is essential for the company culture
• Competitive salary and bonuses according to performance results
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
|Date expires: December 06, 2015|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published: November 06, 2015|
|Send by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|