About Sirma Group Holding:
Sirma Group Holding is the biggest Bulgarian group of IT companies. Since 1992, Sirma has been transforming innovative ideas and know-how into successful knowledge enterprises. Nowadays, Sirma Group has grown to over 20 subsidiaries and joint ventures, specialized in different areas of IT.
We believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that self-motivated, responsible and creative people bring success to the company.
This is a great opportunity to become part of our HR team which is dedicated to provide HR business partnership to diverse and innovative software companies consolidated in Sirma Group Holding.
Main focus of this position is set on full recruitment cycle for technical positions like developers, solution architects, SQA and etc.
- Assist hiring managers during the whole recruitment cycle: development of job requirements, advertisements and sourcing strategies, interviews, reference and background checks, negotiation and job proposals, etc.
- Active sourcing via different channels in order to identify talents and top-performers within the industry and attract them in the company
- Actively seek, propose and implement strategies in order to improve and refine the recruitment process and related outputs
- Participate in job fairs and present the company
- Active involvement in internal communication with employees within the companies
- Facilitate other HR activities: e.g. mid-year performance appraisal, TNA and organization of trainings, employee engagement surveys and follow-up activities, organization and concept management for corporate events like team buildings and Christmas parties
- Bachelor/Master degree in Psychology, Human resources or IT
- Minimum 2 years of experience on recruitment positions in the software development sector
- Experience in fast-paced IT recruitment agencies is considered as an advantage
- Considerable exposure to sourcing activities via social media channels like LinkedIn
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Ability to set priorities and organize personal workload
- Ability to establish rapport easily and fast
- Knowledge of different interviewing techniques
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
What's In It for You:
- Opportunity to become part and to influence in a company where initiative and good ideas are appreciated and accordingly rewarded
- Dynamic, interesting and diverse work on local and global recruitment projects
- Good development opportunities
- Fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is essential for the company culture
- Competitive salary
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the criteria we will be glad to hear from you and to discuss further your experience and professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Date expires: May 06, 2015|
|Department: Human Resources|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published: Apr 06, 2015|
|Send by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|