Sirma Enterprise Systems (SES) is part of Sirma Group Holding JSC.
Our team is developing Sirma Enterprise Platform.
The Platform focuses on Semantic Data Integration with Collaborative Work flows and Content Management.
Our clients are leading companies and organizations as Quality Vision International Inc., National Gallery of Art, Washington DC (and seven others leading museums in the USA and Europe), Sofia Municipality in Bulgaria, to name few.
Our company has offices in Sofia, Ruse and Varna.
Prospective candidates will belong to teams with clear focus on functional domain and well defined responsibilities. Our teams are managing the analysis, design, implementation, testing and verification of their domain modules. The teams also maintain clear interfaces to the rest of platform domains.
We expect you:
- To be an experienced, innovative and pragmatic developer that is capable of
- understanding business requirements
- translating that requirements into software requirements
- delivering high-quality software design
- implementing that design in clear and functional way
- communicating ideas with clarity and reasoning
- To be tolerant and honest team player, eager to develop and grow together with the team
- Have a Bachelor or Master Degree of Computer Science, Information Technologies
- in-depth understanding of software development life cycle
- expert knowledge in design patterns
- ability to find elegant and practical solutions
- ability to choose between generalized and custom solutions
- ability to be effective through innovation
- know when and how to re-use design and components
- experience in refactoring
- excellence in documenting and testing code
- excellent spoken and written English
- seeking of perfection, quality and self-development
Proven knowledge and experience in:
- Java SE and EE
- Java API for JSON Processing
- Contexts and Dependency Injection for Java 1.1
- Java Servlet 3.1
- Java API for RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS) 2.0
- Java Persistence API 2.1
- Java Transaction API (JTA) 1.2
- Java Message Service API 2.0
- Servlet and application containers as Tomcat, JBoss Wildfly etc.
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- SQL and Hibernate ORM
- An advantage is knowledge in NoSQL or Document-oriented databases
- Graph databases
- Solr, Elasticsearch or Lucene search engines
In-depth experience with the following tools and areas:
- GIT SCM and GIT workflows
- Apache Maven
- Java Cryptography Architecture (JCA)
- *nix based OS
What we are:
We speak of:
- Semantic Modeling
- Model-Driven Development
- Service-oriented Architecture
- Micro-services architecture
- Rational Unified Process and SCRUM
But we don’t hesitate to alter any of these to suit our way of work.
We offer an open and a friendly atmosphere, competitive salary, and investment in your professional qualification. Your remuneration will be relative to your colleagues’ and will also be based on your real contribution – the quality of the technical solutions you submit, the processes and the team management, completed work, how much proactive you are and how willing you are to improve your.
The company’s success is shared among its employees.
|Date expires: November 12, 2016|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published:October 12, 2016|
|Location: Sofia, Ruse|
|Send by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|