About Sirma Business Consulting:
Sirma Business Consulting JSC, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, invests and specializes in the delivery of customized business and IT solutions based on many years of experience and good knowledge of various financial and payment systems, products and services. The company was established as a joint stock company in 2007 with a capital of 2 million leva and operates in over 10 countries in Europe and America.
We believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that it is the self-motivated, responsible and creative people that bring success to the company.
- Developing, testing and maintaining Oracle and MS SQL Server databases for processing (extracting, loading, transforming, cleansing, aggregating) financial data.
- Generating deployment scripts for applying changes on remote databases.
- Analyzing and resolving customer issues (locally and remotely).
- Collaborating with other developers and business analysts during the whole process of developing and maintaining reporting solutions for different customers.
- Experience with Oracle and MS SQL Server database development using PL/SQL and T-SQL.
- Experience in writing and optimizing complex queries with multiple joins on large tables.
- Capability to read and understand foreign code and extend it correctly.
- Knowledge of Oracle and MS SQL database administration.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Database Projects, TFS, Allround Automations PL/SQL Developer.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours.
- Knowledge of financial accounting processes and modules.
- Experience with ETL processes.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel Power Query.
What's In It for You:
• The opportunity to help great ideas turn into great products. You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technology experts on product concepts and their innovative applications globally
• Opportunity to become part and to influence in a company where initiative and good ideas are valued and rewarded
• Dynamic, interesting and diverse work on global projects
• Good development opportunities.
• Fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is essential for the company culture
• Competitive salary
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Date expires: December 06, 2015|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published: November 06, 2015|
|Send by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|