About EngView Systems:
EngView Systems, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, specializes in the development of CAD/CAM systems for the packaging industry and in software solutions for the measurement business as well. The company distributes its products worldwide through a large network of partners and resellers, as well as through own offices in Montreal, Canada and Sao Paulo, Brazil. It is recognized from the European Information Technology Prize for outstanding contributions to the generation and conversion of innovative ideas and R&D results into products with strong market potential.
We believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that self-motivated, responsible and creative people bring success to the company.
The technical product manager is responsible for defining market requirements and packaging the features into product releases. This position involves close interaction with development leads, product architects, and key customers. A strong technical background is required.
- Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications.
- Define product specifications and or strategy.
- Specify product requirements in the form of functional requirements, user stories, wireframes, and their objectives.
- Review product documentation and ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
- Create and own the product vision and strategic direction.
- Contribute to the long term product vision, help build the roadmap.
- Communicate product strategy and functionality.
- Conduct market research by working with internal teams.
- Manage a product life-cycle from planning to tactical activities to cross company go to market planning.
- Define and drive the solution across all departments including the development of company wide go to market plans.
- Participate in customer facing events and conferences as a product expert.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 5+ years experience in software delivery, including a mixture of product owner, architect, and software developer experience.
- An influential decision-maker and strategist.
- A problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable knowledge of computer science foundations.
- Driven by collaboration and open communication.
- A communicator and a listener.
- Highly developed English written, oral, and graphic communications skills.
What's In It for You:
- The opportunity to help great ideas turn into great products. You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technology experts on product concepts and their innovative applications globally.
- Opportunity to become part and to influence in a company where initiative and good ideas are valued and rewarded.
- Dynamic, interesting and diverse work on global projects.
- Good development opportunities.
- Fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is essential for the company culture.
- Competitive salary
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Date expires: November 11, 2016|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published:October 11, 2016|
|Send by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|