About EngView Systems:
EngView Systems, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC, specializes in the development of CAD/CAM systems for the packaging industry and in software solutions for the measurement business as well. The company distributes its products worldwide through a large network of partners and resellers, as well as through own offices in Montreal, Canada and Sao Paulo, Brazil. It is recognized from the European Information Technology Prize for outstanding contributions to the generation and conversion of innovative ideas and R&D results into products with strong market potential.
We believe that every individual has the right to feel comfortable at their workplace and to enjoy what they do. We offer our employees creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, since we are convinced that self-motivated, responsible and creative people bring success to the company.
Among the primary responsibilities of the senior C++ developer are leading and active participation in the complete software development lifecycle, including development, optimization, deployment and technical support of CAD/CAM systems for the packaging and for the measurement industries.
• Lead the development and testing of elements/modules for CAD/CAM systems
• Participate in the technical analysis related to improving the performance and scalability of software solutions
• Design, develop and implement software applications and products for the packaging and measurement industries, while applying technology’s best practices and methodologies
• Participate in the development of new releases and versions of the systems
• Maintain and enhance existing software applications
• Create architectural and technical specifications, distribute tasks and perform code reviews
• Mentor and provide technical guidance to team members
• Bachelor degree in Computer science, Information technologies or related
• Proven track of minimum 3 years of experience as a C++ developer
• Expert knowledge of object-oriented technologies (analysis, design and programming)
• Experience with VC++/MFC/ATL
• Working with Version Control
• Very good knowledge of algorithms and structural data
• Ability to specify and design separate programming modules
• Good command of English, both written and verbal
• Excellent team working and communication skills
• Knowledge and experience with any of the following technologies is considered as a strong advantage:
Computer graphics, CAD/CAM, image processing
What's In It for You:
• The opportunity to help great ideas turn into great products. You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technology experts on product concepts and their innovative applications globally
• Opportunity to become part and to influence in a company where initiative and good ideas are valued and rewarded
• Dynamic, interesting and diverse work on global projects
• Good development opportunities.
• Fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is essential for the company culture
• Competitive salary
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Date expires: November 11, 2016|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published: October 11, 2016|
|Send by e-mail: email@example.com|