Daticum, part of Sirma Group Holding JSC., was established in 2008 with the purpose of meeting the growing demand for international grade data centers. Our company provides business solutions and services to ensure a high level of sensitive data availability and reliability to our customers. With Daticum you will drastically reduce the IT costs on infrastructure, equipment, support, maintenance and energy consumption.
At Daticum meeting individual customer needs, but at the same time ensuring a high degree of security to our clients is vital. Therefore the data center consists of three server rooms able to provide over 100 server cabinets.
Daticum is proud to be able to offer the desired security to institutions and businesses. The Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) and The Communications Regulation Commission (CRC) approved Daticum as the data center to store banking information systems and information systems issuing electronic signatures, digital certificates and personal data.
The Support Engineer (Data Centre) is responsible for contributing in project teams, troubleshooting operational issues, providing technical solutions to operational problems, new product implementation, implementing existing products and services, and the overall upkeep and maintenance of designated areas of engineering. Acts in compliance with industry and Company technical requirements, standards, policies, and procedures.
• Analyzes data and metrics, identifies problem areas, and provides actionable insight.
• Acts as a technical resource in projects and initiatives and ensures successful project implementation.
• Analyses problems in design, configuration, data flow, and data state within a highly complex multi-product provisioning system.
• Ability to troubleshoot and solve all but the most complex issues.
• Rack and install new equipment (servers, network switches, cables, power distribution strips, etc…) as directed.
• Daily walk through of environment to identify fault lights or issues with equipment.
• Maintain and implement technical solutions, specifications, and documentation for various sized projects or daily support initiatives.
• Degree in Computer science, Information technologies or related or equivalent work experience.
• Expert knowledge of Windows Server 2008, 2012, Apache, TCP/IP, Mail Servers, DNS Servers.
• Experienced with Linux.
• Very good knowledge of PC and x86 Server Architectures.
• Very good communication and problem solving skills.
• Good command of English, both written and verbal.
• Knowledge and experience with any of the following technologies is considered as a strong advantage:
- VMware Infrastructure
- Cisco/ Juniper
- IIS, Active Directory
- MSSQL and/or PostgreSQL
- MS Exchange
What's In It for You:
• The opportunity to help great ideas turn into great products. You will have the chance to work with cutting-edge technology experts on product concepts and their innovative applications globally.
• Opportunity to become part and to influence in a company where initiative and good ideas are valued and rewarded.
• Dynamic, interesting and diverse work on global projects.
• Good development opportunities.
• Fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is essential for the company culture.
• Competitive salary.
If you feel interested and challenged by this position and if you meet or even excel the given criteria, we will be glad to hear from you and to further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be dealt strictly confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Date expires: May 26, 2016|
|Term: Full time|
|Date published: April 26, 2016|
|Send by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|